skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
You don't even want to know
Friday, October 30, 2009
Squeak sez. . .
. . . that I must post a pic of a dog in costume as equally humiliating as the kitty pic in the previous post.
Hit the title for more canine shame.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(677)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(92)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(160)
►
February
(155)
►
January
(162)
▼
2009
(354)
►
December
(115)
►
November
(149)
▼
October
(84)
Coda
part III
part II
Soundtracks we all should own part I
She'll cut a bitch
Squeak sez. . .
Halloween pets
Death
The President honors the fallen
Best costume contest
Sweet Jane
Thursday Loretta
'Bid Adieu to Earthly Scenes'
Run, rabbit, run
The Interneck hits the big 4-0
Relativity
Vittles
Guilty
Bluegrass slapdown
Think I'll just stay here and drank
Run, Forest, Run
Mountain South phrase of the day
Feliz Navidad
My word-use high horse
Man does not live by bread alone. Except on Mondays.
Enough rope to hang themselves
Wake up and smell the Yuban
More on Christian and Newsom
There are no words
All Quiet on the Western Front
Liquid smoke
No country for middle-aged women
Rump roast
Wonk on
Thursday truth
The Boss
It's so colorful!
Norma Rae and Tammy Sue go rogue
Thought for the day
All pigs are equal; some are more equal than others
Fat and Fabulous
Straight up
The very thought of you
What's the hold-up?
Tuesday blues
Take it up with Miss Brown if you disagree
Lordy
Amen
See the USA in your Chevrolet. Or Ford
I'm coming, Elizabeth!
Streep III
Streep II
Streep I
It's the little things in life . . .
Go Slugs!
Saturday a.m. wakeup
Oh, sir
Opt out option
Breaking news: still a man's world
AP with an attitude
Bacon got back
Gay Day part III
Gay Day part II
Gay Day part I
Funny Brits
Free Mary Jane!
12 seconds of pure Jesco
The Dancing Outlaw
My people
These kids today
Night giggles--Winston
Treasure and blood well spent
Granny get your gun
Night giggles--Kathy and Mo
Sunday sorrow
Buzzzzzzzzzz
Sister
Night giggles--Ms. Swan
Is that a star in your pocket, or are you happy to...
Porker
Encore with Wynette
Night giggles
Puppehs rule
Cue the conspiracy music
►
September
(6)
About Me
Just Call Me Angel
American South
Sometimes I wonder.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment