skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
You don't even want to know
Monday, November 2, 2009
Strike a pose
Hit the post title for awesome insect images.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(677)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(92)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(160)
►
February
(155)
►
January
(162)
▼
2009
(354)
►
December
(115)
▼
November
(149)
Surprised kitten
The Cranberries are back
Book racket
Cat smarts
Mama Meryl
Greatest movie lyric ever
White girl can't keep up
I didn't forget
Yeah, I said it
Giving thanks
Gay marriage
'80s fix
See Rock City
Maybe this is how he ends up appearing on burnt toast
Cinematic cooks
Squeakus Maximus theme
The world in pics
Zellweger!
I know who you are
Gay twin, straight twin
Friday thought
Quiz challenges
She happens to be a gimp
Retro crush--Shirley MacLaine
Puss. . .in boots!
Thanksgiving anthem
Steady as she goes
If you can listen to these 3 cuts from kd lang's "...
David (Greek, not Jewish)
late, great. NC State
Thought for the day
Slo-mo kitteh
I read it on a random blog
Muppets perform 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Current crush--Trisha Yearwood
Here's your sign
Dear old Dad. Not.
10 cinematic firsts
Society and obesity
Something to sleep on . . .
Shooting blankzzzzz
Man crush--maybe
Offered without comment II
The (lavender) elephant in the room
For CudaCatt
November 22
Sarah
'Your brain on books'
Never mind
'Not worth a bucket of warm piss'
How Christian of you. And sooo clever.
Geeks rule
Uganda, land of legislated hate
OK then
Kittehs
Sofia, Sofia. That sure is a pretty name.
retro crush--Dusty Springfield
Write bad; be good
Winter cocktails
Granny get your gun
Kittehs rule
The poor
Two mommies
Website of the week
States
Words
Mother country
Come on over; I need a toaster
retro crush--Eva Cassidy
Burn
Triple retro crush--trifecta!
Feel-good moment
PTSD in the military
Innocent when you dream
Love-hate
Vulva Las Vegas
Chick flicks for all
Saturday read
Pip you
Hell. Yes.
Thirteen shells from a Thirty-Ought Six
Untitled
It's a T thing; you probably won't understand and ...
Insufferable Apples
Still a man's world
Retro crush--Barbara Mandrell
I got nothin'
Last call for checked britches
I'd like salt with my Stetson
Kiss my ass, "country"
Requiem
Taking it to the McStreets
The Things That Carried Him
Veterans' Day
Margo. Again.
Retro crush--Margo Timmins
Cutest of the 7 deadly sins
Well, can I?
Nov. 9, 1989
I've seen fire and I've seen rain. Mostly rain.
Wanda!
Puppehs
Jihad in a uniform?
Relax
I own it
White rabbit
Pictures for pedophiles
Sunday sermon
Retro crush--Linda Ellerbee
Just say no to the dildo
'Whoop hell out of ya'
Lyrics as poetry: Guitar Town
The people we send to war
The fallen
Fort Hood
Puff, the Magic TDogg
I come from the '80s
How do you say Da Da with a Southern accent?
Morning
I get this one
15 out of 50
Fort Hood
What she said
What's it good for?
Alvin York, more than a war hero
Scorched earth
The Wall
Off to sleep
►
October
(84)
►
September
(6)
About Me
Just Call Me Angel
American South
Sometimes I wonder.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment