Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Classic rock quiz


For JCatt since she's (almost) too gimped up to play gee-tar. Guess the classic rock songs from these clips. 

I got 22 out of 36 correct. Not too shabby, but not too great either.

Here's you some Kiss. This isn't a song from the quiz, but I roller-skated to this tune at the rink when I was in junior high. That's reason enough for me to listen.


It's a girl, my lord
In a flatbed Ford
Slowin' down to take a look at me

Sadly, no Heart on the quiz. So have some of that too.

And now I'm mad that the quiz makers included no girls with guitars. Bonnie Raitt will give 'em something to talk about.

I mean, how dare those quiz makers, what with that Joan Jett movie just out and all? Take this.

'Night, y'all.






No comments:

Post a Comment