I went to Target (yeah, that was stupid on a Saturday afternoon in December) and ended up with an electric shopping cart with a drained battery. I had to cut my shopping short.
Then I tried to get lunch at Chick-Fil-A and there were 4,587 people dong the same thing. Given the state of the parking lot, it appeared those people had somehow managed to drive 3 cars each to the restaurant. So I bailed and started home.
I turned on the radio and was reminded yet again that an aborted shopping trip and unrequited hunger for a chicken sandwich really shouldn't ruin your day.
Hit the post title, scroll to the Moth Radio Hour 1, go to 29:17, and listen to Anthony Griffith's story about his baby daughter. If you're still pissy about not getting the lunch that you wanted today, I'm not sure you are human.

No comments:
Post a Comment