Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Night music


Emmylou Harris ripping out your heart. Go here or hit the post title.

Happy happy, joy joy for your Christmas eve eve.

Watch out. That bass will blow out your speakers.

I remember holdin on' to you 
All them long and lonely nights I put you through 
Somewhere in there I'm sure I made you cry 
But I can't remember if we said goodbye 

But I recall all of them nights down in Mexico 
One place I may never go in my life again 
Was I just off somewhere just too high 
But I can't remember if we said goodbye 

I only miss you here every now and then 
Like the soft breeze blowin' up from the Caribbean 
Most Novembers I break down and cry 
But I can't remember if we said goodbye 

But I recall all of them nights down in Mexico 
One place I may never go in my life again 
Was I just off somewhere just too high 
But I can't remember if we said goodbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment