skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
You don't even want to know
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Blue and red enterprises
Hit the post title and scroll down to see companies ranked by their contributions to the major political parties.
Yay: HBO, CostCo, MTV. Boo, hiss: Domino's, Office Depot, JC Penney
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(677)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(92)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(160)
►
February
(155)
►
January
(162)
▼
2009
(354)
▼
December
(115)
Top party songs
What I learned/realized/acknowledged in 2009
One more time
Hawt, she haz it
Jodie, woman of the decade
Oh, wait
A kitteh
Stop it. Stop it now.
Home again, home again
East bound
Night music
Another festivus miracle
'The 50 Hottest Dead People of the Decade'
The 12 Redneck Days of Christmas
Open hearts, open minds
Merry Catmas
Let it snow. . . next week
Music City, here I come
Happy winter solstice
Buxom bounces back. Maybe
Hard-candy Christmas
Kathleen does Molly
Sunday sermon
1984 in music, cont'd
Retro crush--Dianne Wiest
Top 10 animal videos of 2009
Smarty pants
Are "lyric" and "lyrics" interchangeable?
Ticklish toad
Braggin' blues
Drunk talkin'
Christmas, Simone style
He did it!
Well
Evening kitteh
Oh, Mandy
Mullet-less Runaway
We Three Kings
Merry Christmas blah blah blah
Mississippi. Goddamn.
Go go, GQ
Sheville
Carpetbaggers, er, tourists coming your way
Off to haircut land
That's what I like about the South
Take it and run?
Retro crush--Anne Murray
Cuties
Night music
Night doggeh
Night kitteh
Damned spots
Semantics, schemantics
Pick your poison
'Woman Steals $650 in Gum from Hospital Gift Shop'
Drifting too far from the shore
Give me a T for Texas
Go light on the soy sauce
To sir, with love
Underground railroad, Middle East style
A beautiful day
She had a 455 Rocket
This is a test
Appalachian teaser
Life lived
Techno chicken
Music for poor people
Tebow, he will blow
That shit's funny, I don't care who you are
Not clear on the concept of 'deviate'
Fraidy cats
More Christmas cheer
I'm old-school 'Southpark'
30 more men who look like old lesbians
Maybe God is trying to tell you something
Top 10s of 2009
Checking Ezra on health reform
yep yep
Imagine
Don't forget your safe word
I know you are, but what am I?
Stunning
Word
Health-insurance reform: the latest
Hence the term 'feisty'
Roll. Tide.
Attention, 'Glee' fans
'Canine clerk of Tampa Bay'
'10 Delights to Try Before You Die'
Crazy About a Mercury
Hillbilly fun
Cue the presses. Print news is dead.
You need a kitteh
LA lesbian makes good
Well-Traveled Love
Perspective. I haz it.
The original quagmire
Bruce W. and Lynda Lou
Cher, cherie
Chill
Quiet
God bless us, every one
Real country--Reba McEntire
Blue and red enterprises
Spud spin
Encore
Solace
'Never forget'
5 seconds of drama
Meredith Baxter comes out
We're in the fire now
Me'Shelllll smmmmmokes
Marilyn and Mary Jane? Certainly Marilyn and Mabel.
He has a point
Bye, bye broadsheet
►
November
(149)
►
October
(84)
►
September
(6)
About Me
Just Call Me Angel
American South
Sometimes I wonder.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment