skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
You don't even want to know
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Night doggeh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(677)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(92)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(160)
►
February
(155)
▼
January
(162)
Nothing compares 2 Sinead
But Jesus loves him more than you
It ain't nothing but a hipster thang
Geek extravaganza
Body scanners at the airport
On safari in the mid-South
Your doggeh knows. He knows.
Kittehs
Crushing on Lori Petty
Throwdown in lesbian land
Rare photos of famous people
Don't forget Haiti
Lesbian cinema
'Killing me softly'
Sweet boy
Night doggeh
I did not know that
Ode to a semicolon
'You talkin' to me?
Females needed in Apple upper management. . .
J.D. Salinger dead at 91
A classic kitteh
Kate Campbell
What did Apple expect?
For those who don't know that University of Tennes...
iHip. i is, i is.
Wednesday musing
Calypso kittehs
Haggis returns
Rare celebrity photos
Stop female genital mutilation
Last throes for HCR
Moscow dogs
Hating on Tebow, some more
Morning wise
Night doggehs
Speechless
The end is (always) near
Bring it, bitches
Esquire, MD
Die slow
Dolly!
Cut the Kum Ba Yah already
Kittehs for the work week
Workers unite
Sunday sermon
Night doggehs and kitteh
Music for the weekend
Don't bother
Octopus goes bi-ped
Help Haiti
Jane. Again
GQ: 50 most stylish cars
Oh. Um.
Jane. Jane. Jane Jane Jane
'20 most despicable coaches'
Basset hound nurses kittens
'Venus Williams goes commando.' Kinda sorta.
'Nobody puts Baby in a corner'
White men can't jump as high. . .
I reckon so
Puppehs on my screen
Democrats defeated
T-shirts I want
Working for the weekend
The gun that won the War
Toothless People
Haiti
Doggeh of the day
Night night
Lucy pulls away the football again?
Retro crush--Xena, warrior princess
Kitteh MacGyver
Sweet Jane again
Oh, hey
Tebow, he blows, cont'd
I love the '80s
'I have seen the promised land'
One more thing. . .
Going Galt. . .
My throat's a little dry. . .
The Internet is made of cats
Mother's love
Don't you forget about me
Chill with orange kittehs
Samantha Bee!
Scarpetta to the big screen
Help Haiti
50 movies that will send you to hell
Shut your piehole, Pat.
Loretta and Conway
Help for Haiti
2010: A lemur odyssey
Haiti
'Gay teen worried he might be Christian'
Dramatic dog
Sweet melon of life
Roseanne Cash
Jersey joins in
Dorothy lets loose
Curious, that
Rest in peace
Night kittehs
Jean Ritchie
Ta Ta talent--Janet Jackson
10 things to never say to a lesbian
Things I don't miss about the South--Part I
Night doggeh and kitteh
Gran Torino
Retro crush--K.T. Oslin
War
The Presidents of the United States of America
And some good
First the bad news
Swinetastic
Shit his dad says
I have no smarty-pants response
Oh, this is sure to work out great
Good sports snark site
I'm crazy about them '80s
JaBama
Butchy is as butchy does
The man
Take your pick
Zzzzzzzzzzz
Yun Zi the ham
Well, um, I'd have to say both
Sappy doggeh makes me smile
►
2009
(354)
►
December
(115)
►
November
(149)
►
October
(84)
►
September
(6)
About Me
Just Call Me Angel
American South
Sometimes I wonder.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment