skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
You don't even want to know
Monday, February 15, 2010
Night kitteh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(677)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(92)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(160)
▼
February
(155)
k.d. lang
Window dressing
She packs a punch, that one
The scoop on Scarpetta
Catching up with Dorothy
'Neutered or not, you need to be sexy'
Blast from my college past
Famous, er, um tomboys
CnH2nOn
"Downtown Church"
Hush now
Manly drinks
Here it comes
Evening kittehs
Time's the revelator
Gillian Welch. With a "G" as gaunt as her face.
Gather 'round, childrens
It's a Cinderella story. Mostly.
'Who'd I leave out?' 'Uh, lesbian environmentalist...
A butch's best friend
Respect the commie.
That's what I'm talking about
The Okies called. . .
Too late?
Lucky her
We are the World. We are the Children.
Dance, damn you
Your afternoon waste of time
Bill to Barack: Note what you're packing in your p...
Maura O'Connell
Pets hearing death metal
"Crazy Heart"
Off to the movies
STDs in America
Shit my Uncle Bruce might say
Sunday kittehs
Fire it up, baby
Night kitteh
Happy belated new year
Oh, the humanity
You need some 'shit my dad says'
Delany
My favorite Coen Brothers flick
The Secret City
Clueless conservative
What a boob
Alvin C. York
Stuff hipsters hate
Night kitteh
Skills you need
'Please fire me'
Movie star in her younger days
My blue-eyed boy
My brown-eyed girl
Puppehs gone wild!
No excuse
Corleone
Colvin and Carpenter
Ash Wednesday
10 things that redheads don't want to hear
Precious says don't sweat it
Snuggiezzzz
I do watch the Women's Final Four. I am a lesbo. B...
Night kitteh for the snowbound Easterners
Sadie shines at Westminster
I'll take a gross of bottle rockets, a term paper ...
Happy happy
'They're all gone'
Night music
Night kitteh
Wet, wonderful Wilder
If Sister says no.
The horrors of socialized medicine.
Um. Duh.
The Great War
Is there an echo in here?
I loved my MTV
The Oval Office sexy
For Callie
Earle II
Earle
The funniest, goofiest thing you will see all week.
Well, her last name is Love.
Happy Valentine's
Elegance. They haz it.
Queen
Hipster puppeh
So sweet II. The hets seek lesbian sex tips.
Tobacco Road ball
So sweet. Your v-jay has heart-shaped hair.
Leonardo is the new Marlon
Olympics are off and running
Morning kitteh
Blog recommendation
Get well wishes to Bubba
O my
Automatic cringe and crotch-grab
Starbucks!
Night Stipe
'This is not your daddy's bong'
DADT
Movie quote
Snowzzzz
Cat news
I'm mispronouncing "chianti?"
Night kitteh
More wallow
Patty Griffin
Why I love dogs, reasons 476 and 477
Health-care reform
Today's thought II
"Why people watch 'Mad Men'"
Today's thought
Dueling animals
Afternoon kitteh
'Colonel, yes sir. Yes sir, colonel.'
Internet find of the week
Post-Super Bowl thoughts
Trilogy of twang
Biggest rip-offs
Night kitteh
Ode to a Krispy Kreme
Anarchy in the Springs?
Chicks can play
Name the female lead singers
Samantha Bee for your Saturday
Night kittehs
5 'full-of-shit' national stereotypes
►
January
(162)
►
2009
(354)
►
December
(115)
►
November
(149)
►
October
(84)
►
September
(6)
About Me
Just Call Me Angel
American South
Sometimes I wonder.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment