
And I mean that in the best of ways.
Blender not only lists the 50 worst songs of all time, the snarkers specifically say what parts of these ditties are the most cringe-worthy.
Example: When "New Kids on the Block" warn "don't cross our path or you're gonna get stomped" in "Hangin' Tough." O vey.
Some of these songs I like. But I acknowledge that:
"The Sound of Silence" has self-important lines.
"Longer" by Dan Fogelberg is so cheesy that Wisconsin called, and they want their cheese back.
"Broken Wings" by Mister Mister is an '80s anthem. That is all I am going to say.
But overall, the list. . . .dead on. Billy Ray Cyrus and his mullet blew acid-washed chunks. People across the globe bleed from their eye sockets when Celine Dion launches into her schmaltziest. Vanilla Ice should have died for the sin of releasing that song. You know the one.
Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment